1. High-efficiency adhesive-developed as an alternative to torch welding, it can repair metals and many other surfaces firmly and lastingly. It can bond almost all clean surfaces without dust and oil.
2. High temperature-can withstand temperatures up to 150°C. When fully cured, it is as hard as iron, and the bond line thickness is uniform.
3. Super bonding strength-it forms a strong and stable permanent bond, which should be used for many years. It can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled according to the purpose.
4. Simple drying application program-preparation and application are simple and easy. Just mix, apply and let dry for a few hours. The full curing time is up to 24 hours.
5. Widely used-mainly used for casting steel, sand holes and holes, and filling cracks and other casting defects. It can be used to repair fuel tanks, pipelines, broken concrete, etc.
Used for casting metal repair. Made of epoxy resin, hardener, hardener, active diluent and various high-quality materials.
Used for fast bonding of metal, glass, ceramics, plastics, wood, etc. Used for iron and steel castings, filled blisters, pores or cracks, casting defects, high curing
Hardness, can be used at 100-150 C.
Gray muddy paste
B white pasta
High strength, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, durability, simple operation
Volume ratio: A: B = 1: 1
Hardness: 80 (Shore-D)
Shear strength: 18 (25 C)
Full curing time: 12 hours (25 C)
1 First, make sure that the cleaning parts that need repair are free of stains.
2. Use files, sandpaper and other tools to process the plane.
3 Press the volume ratio of A and B components to 1:1 to evenly cover the object to be repaired.
Package content: 2*repair glue
The glue is mixed and used for about 1 hour. Must follow the ratio of A and B components
Mix before use to avoid mixing any colors. With use, time runs out.
Stored in the temperature range of 15-28 C, the shelf life is 24 months.
24 hours after reaching the highest strength, shear strength> 20 mpa (200 kg / M2)
FREE SHIPPING NOW!
Get your Metal Repairing Glue before we sell out! Shipping times may be longer than expected due to high demand and COVID-19 shipping. Please view our Refund/Shipping Policy for info on refunds and shipping before purchasing.